Friday, March 5, 2010

St Mark's Adventure

Ben and I (and Bailey) went to St Marks today. The weather was perfect, it was sunny, and I was in need of a little adventure. We ate lunches of fried shrimp and hush puppies at the wonderful restaurant overlooking the river.


We then drove to the St Mark's lighthouse. This was Bailey's first time in the ocean. It would be an understatement to say that she enjoyed herself. She bounded through the water, dug in the sand, and tried to chase a seagull in the water until she realized it was farther out then her little paws could carry her.

 

We walked around a bit and enjoyed the awesome day. It's days like this that make me not too excited to graduate and get a "real job." I am enjoying moments like today because I know I won't always get them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment